Bticino and Legrand released the Supervision Gadget v2.
It is a desktop application multiplatform that allows the control of a My Home automation system.
It is available in two different versions, depending on the brand you have installed: Bticino or Legrand.
The graphic reflects the user interface of configuration softwares and touch screens (3,5" and 10").
The Supervision Gadget provides the following functions:
- Lighting and automations
- Scenarios (scenario module and scenario programmer)
- Temperature control
- Movement and lighting sensors
- Energy Data
- Sound diffusion
- Load management
- Full Screen mode
- Possibility to manage more systems (Web Servers) at the same time.
- Configuration Software
- Supervision Gadget
- Demo of the Supervision Gadget
- First ring: items list and their status
- Center: icons of the function chosen
- Second ring: commands (when available)
- Start for scenario module
- Start/Stop, Enable/Disable for Scenario Programmer (CEN)
- Start/Stop and regulation for Scenario Plus.
After a pressure of 2 seconds, it is possible to drag and drop single items out of the gadget area in order to have them directly available.