Home Page Forums Community International Archive Scenario Scheduler Activating scenarios after downloading into MH200N

Scenario Scheduler
Activating scenarios after downloading into MH200N

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mr-sk 13/12/2016 at 10:27.

• Verified

Hi!

I was wondering whether a scenario gets already active after been downloaded into MH200N (from TiMH200). The reason that made me ask the question is that the scenarios seem to not work even I checked my scenarios active in TiMH200. They start working after I go to web interface and click there a few times.

Is this a normal behavior or I am missing something? I was also wondering which color (light or dark) means an active scenario in web interface?

Thanks.

User
    vomus
    Role
    Enthusiast
    24 posts
    Verified

Hi, the complitely restart of the MH200n takes some minutes (3-5 minutes at least) before that everything is ready.

This is the reason.

Once that in the web pages alla the scenarios are loaded it menas that the device is ready.

regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

It took WAY MORE than 3-5 minutes. I have scenarios that work at sunset/sunrise and waited the whole night before it should have been executed.

I also do not quite understand what a light/dark color on the buttons mean. Does the darker color means "on" and lighter "off"?

User
    vomus
    Role
    Enthusiast
    24 posts
    Verified

I Have the same experience

User
    amcmx
    Role
    System Integrator
    5 posts
    Verified

hi, once i had the problem a scenario was deactivated and so it could not be started. so i activated it in de web browser. but normally all scenarios are activ and start working automatically.

i did a screenshot but i cannot post it here, sorry, so:

– if a scenario is deactivated then the "x" is dark grey

– if a scenario is activated the "x" is light grey and the check is dark

– if a scenario is executed the green play button is blinking

hope that helps 🙂

best regards, stefan

User
    mr-sk
    Role
    Enthusiast
    66 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.