Home Page Forums Community International Archive Touch Screen BTlocalizerWS for Multimedia touch screen Config V3007

Touch Screen
BTlocalizerWS for Multimedia touch screen Config V3007

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anindya 02/09/2011 at 07:42.

• Verified

Hello,

After a hard reset of my computer, the Multimedia Touch Screen Config Software V3007 create me a critical Error then I decide to reinstall it.

Unfortunately, I have a huge error. The software cannot be installed due to the BTLocalizerWS is missing.

Could you tell me how to install this file?

Thanks for your help

Alex

User
    askdomelec
    Role
    Installer
    25 posts
    Verified

Someone is there???

User
    askdomelec
    Role
    Installer
    25 posts
    Verified

BTLocalizerWS is service installed by the config software itself that runs in the background & is required for 10"TC.

One thing you can try is to check in service is set automatic & running or not, if not start it.

Else uninstall & then reinstall the sotware if you can.

I use v3007 with Win7 & it works fine. What OS do you use?

User
    Anindya
    Role
    System Integrator
    108 posts
    Verified

Hello,

I use XP and I tried to reinstal but nothing better. CCLEANER tells me that few dll files are missing. If I less CCLEANER to corect it then I have a another mistake.

I try to see something in service but nothing special for this soft.

Well I am really surprise. The colortouchconfig ip 6.1 works fine ??!!

I am stuck !!!

User
    askdomelec
    Role
    Installer
    25 posts
    Verified

Hi,

At this stage i would recommend not to use CCleaner or anything alike. Since your OS system files may be missing, any cleaning can make things worse.

Have you tried restoring XP properly? Else you can reinstall XP as maintaince mode to restore all system files first. Looks like your PC needs medication first, make sure you dont have any virus causing problems.

TC 6.1 dont need BTLocalizerWS service, so it is working. Can you insert a screenshot of the error?

User
    Anindya
    Role
    System Integrator
    108 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.