Home Page Forums Community International Archive Video Door Entry System & sound diffusion cant connect video door entry to TS 10"

Video Door Entry System & sound diffusion
cant connect video door entry to TS 10"

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Marcog 07/10/2016 at 15:29.

• Verified

Hello all,

I have bitcino video door entry (BT351200) connect to home automation system i would like to connect it touch screen 10" regarding all are connected to matrix F441m, what configuration and programming I should do to connect them together i tried but not result .

Note:

I have another video door entry connect to the matrix its configration as (P= –  ,  N=1) and to works with video display 2.5" but it not works with 10" TS

please help me,

thankyou

User
    Mr.AR
    Role
    Installer
    24 posts
    Verified

Hi, in order to help you we need more info. In order to program the pouch 10 you need to use the SW MYHomesuite.

On the my home suite you need to set up the parameters N= and P=.See the attched screenshot.

You need an additional power supplyconnected on treminal 1-2  and you MUST connect the terminal BUS on the F441M output.

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

yes I already did that configuration in Myhome suite my_home 10" main page

but are you sure from connection power supply to F441M output ??

also why other door not working this configuration (P:01)   (N:01)  like other door when i connect it to video display 2.5" screen

User
    Mr.AR
    Role
    Installer
    24 posts
    Verified

COnnection Power supply F441M? What do you mean.

I wrote that you must connect an additional power supply 346020 on the terminal 1-2 and the BUS terminal on the F441M output.

If after check everything it doesn't work I'm invite you to contact the subsidiary.

Regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

is updating frameware of my_home 10" can solve the problem ?

User
    Mr.AR
    Role
    Installer
    24 posts
    Verified

In order to help you we need to know the problem. In your posts there are not information about the problem but only that it doesn't work. Please contact the subsidiary.

Regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

the problem is I have:

new sefera bitcino video door entry panel (351200) two pieces

My_home 10" screen

video display 2.5screen

i want to connect units above trough matrix F441m. i did the connection and configuration but: both door entry panels dont display on myhome 10" , although one of them displayed in 2.5 video display

what you think the problem is ?

User
    Mr.AR
    Role
    Installer
    24 posts
    Verified

Hi, without any diagram with the configuration of product I can not help you. If you need a support attach the diagram please.

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/146/Drawing1_2D00_Model.pdf:550:0]

Diagram is attached please check it

User
    Mr.AR
    Role
    Installer
    24 posts
    Verified

Hi, the diagram has some mistakes:

– in the single family installation you can have max 5 (for extend this limit you need to put the 346851 in physical expansion mode) internal unit on the same call and in the multifamily max 3.

-if you have one entrance panel with the configuration n=1 pressing the first push button you can call the internal unit n=1

If you need to call all the indoor unit at the same time you need to put S=9 on the entrance panel.

The diagram you have is anyway wrong and the only way to solve it is to understand also the type of entrance panel you have and also which functionbality do you need.

Regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.