This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Lorenzo 10/10/2016 at 11:57.

• Verified

Hi you,

I have a Daikin central air-conditioning system and a Coolmaster 1000D for integration with Home Automation Systems (MyHome) Could you show me necessary Bticino/Legrand devices for do this (for conection and controlling). we can integrate On/Off and fan Speed control  (Low/Medium/High) funtions to touch control device or 2M/3M control device (573987,573975) or anything device???

Thanks so much !

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
    Verified

Hi Se7en,

before to answer you, please let me know if you are going to develop an Hotel and you are already in contact with the local subsidiary.

I ask you this because I already got a similar request from VietNam some weeks ago.

In general you can use Coolmaster to integrate My Home and Daikin.

Considera that Coolmaster has a RS232, My Home as the RJ45.

This means that you need a RS232 / RJ45 converter to link the 2 system.

Then it's necessary to develop a easy software driver to forward info coming from My Home ( ON/OFF – FAN Speed , Temperature Set Point ) to the Coolmaster.

I have done some integration with Coolmaster and the customer are really satisfy.

If you give us some more info about the project we can better support you.

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks you so much for your reply. My project is smaller, just a villa. They had a solution from clipsal (Schneider) for this project, but with many reasons they want to choose full MyHome system for their house.  i'm looking for the similar Bticino/Legrand devices for the same funtion. So, i'm waiting for your support. There is a picture below with circuit diagram, you can see for more infomation. Thanks !

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
    Verified

Hi Se7en,

I think we can help you to get Daikin and My Home working together.

But I think it's better to arrange a direct contact with you to better understand needs and solution.

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo

I have the same question about the cool Master 1000D and My Home System

But when i asked before the answer it was with item 3496. But if understand well

there is another solution?

Thanks

User
    melenemac
    Role
    Installer
    96 posts
    Verified

Hi Melenemac,

I remember that you already ask for this integration.

I also remember that we spoke with Ginelli about how to do that.

If you are already interested, if you haven't bought the CoolMaster yet, I suggest to have a brief call to show you what to do.

What do you think about?

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

I haven't  bought the CoolMaster yet and I need 7 of them, as soon as possible, so I would like to contact you for more information. Please let me know when we could get in touch and in what way. Thanx for the reply

User
    melenemac
    Role
    Installer
    96 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks you for all,

Currently, my project is starting but now Romain doesn't work in Vietnam, so could you help me?  for arrangement a directly call from me to you (if can, please provide me your work phone number for calling) ? or could you help me for recording a video for how to develop a easy software driver to forward info coming from My Home ( ON/OFF – FAN Speed , Temperature Set Point ) to the Coolmaster and how to set up to get Daikin and My Home working together.

Thanks !

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
    Verified

Hi Se7en,

we are organizing with the subsidiary how to better support you.

For us it's important to have the following info:

– timing of the project

– residencial ( Villa ) , hotel, tertiary

– dimension of the project

– is the Coolmaster already bought or not

– the HVAC is for cooling only or cooling/heating ( I believe only cooling )

– in both the solution that we can propose it's mandatory to have My Home Probes and Central Unit.

Please let me know

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

i will answer your questions:

timing of the project : The air-conditioner system now is running oke without intervention of any other system. In the next week, the house owner wants to combine air-conditioner system with our MyHome system which are ready installed last month by us.

residencial ( Villa ) , hotel, tertiary : it's a villa with three floors

dimension of the project : it's a small project that it had a drawing in the previous answer.

is the Coolmaster already bought or not:  we had already a Coolmaster 1000D

the HVAC is for cooling only or cooling/heating ( I believe only cooling ) : the HVAC is for both cooling and heating 😀

in both the solution that we can propose it's mandatory to have My Home Probes and Central Unit. Yes, we will consider about this, it's a very important thing.

I hope with my info, you can help us. Thanks you again !

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.