This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Lorenzo 10/10/2016 at 11:57.

• Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

Now we have a similar project for a villa with 4 floors, 400m2 area each floor and had ready a MyHome system and Daikin air-conditioner system. As you told before  we need Probes and central unit but now i can't pull SCS Bus for any position in that house. So, i want to ask you for an another solution which no need probes (can use another insite cabinet devices for this)

Thanks !

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
    Verified

Ok!

For the first project the driver for Coolmaster is in progress and it will be ready

For the second project we will arrange a call, involving also the subsidiary asap.

But, except the Bacnet solution already available, the current solution (driver for Daikin Gateway and driver for Coolmaster) require probes and central unit.

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks you !

L4686SDK is a RS232 / RJ45 converter device to link the 2 system?

Could you describe structure (maybe via a picture/image) and operation sequence of Daikin-Coolmaster-Myhome system (use probe and Temperature control unit).

And could you tell something about Bacnet solution (diagram and operation) ?

Time zone difference beetween us is 6 hours, so i want to ask you what time you do for your work?

When we install system, can i ask for your help through Teamviewer or a phone call? Thanks!

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
    Verified

Hi Se7en,

L4686SDK is not useful for coolmaster integration.

We are using a converter RS23 / RJ45 called Tibbo:

tibbo.com/…/controllers.html

The sequence is :

F1F2 Daikin – CoolMaster – Tibbo – My Home F454 – My Home SCS ( with Probes and 3550 ).

For Bacnet :

http://www.myopen-legrandgroup.com/…/gateway-open-bacnet.aspx

consider that the solution of BacNet is pretty more expensive and complex to be installed.

For the call, I send you an email.

We will have it when in Europe is morning and in Vietnam afternoon 🙂

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you so much!

So about BACNET solution we just need F450 and 3.5inch  Touch screen? or need any more device? If we choose, can you support us installing and relevant technical? Thanks !

User
    se7en_1007
    Role
    Other
    17 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo

I want to ask you one more time about the cool master just to understant better.

In my project i alredy install the coolmaster three prodes (L4692) and the 4 – zones central unit.

The only thing that i want to do is to increase or decrease the temp of the VRV unit (Daikin), and send a general command OFF. In order to do that i must install the tibbo converter, F454 and change the central unit from 4 -zones to 3550?

My system

MH200N

3x L4692 (indoor unit =10)

1x L4695

Coolmaster 1000D

To do

ON

OFF

Temp +

Temp –

Genral OFF

THANKS VERY MUCH For your help until now

User
    melenemac
    Role
    Installer
    96 posts
    Verified

The F454 is the device in which runs the driver.

Tibbo is needed because the CoolMaster has RS232

The driver is developed considering a big system, so we never integrate the 4 zones C.U., but just the 99 zones C.U.

Consider that using a 4 zones C.U. all the zones follows the modality of the C.U.

This means that if I want to switch on just a zone, I have first to switch on all the system, than go locally and move the knob on OFF for the zones that I want not in ON.

With the 99 zones each zones can work autonomously.

If you have a VRV it's more normal the behavior of 99 zones

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

[mention:973c669d3428493780ca2fe778dd1b6a:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05]

Hey..

I have project in which the whole lighting,curtains,vde and hvac system of bticino.

Right now it's in conduiting stage so we can pull bus/scs cable to anywhere.

Well , We do have VRV system of mitsubishi and we are planning to buy cool master for that.

out of 7 room , 5 room has 3.5'' touch screen and 2 room has just a keypads(haven't decide which one).

Now my question is,,

How to control hvac through 3.5'' touch screen?

What we have to include in our BOQ from Bticino?

Also there is ELAN control system in this.

So we want app control of that to elan too.

Please provide solution.

User
    Rutvik
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
    Verified

Hello Rutvik,

you have to include F459 (driver manager) and 3550 (termo main unit).

Termo has to include local probe.

From TS and local probe you can manage the HVAC system, thanks the F459.

But the best is that you call immediately your local referent so that you can better plan all.

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.