Home Page Forums Community International FAQ MyOPEN community Dimmer F414 problem

MyOPEN community
Dimmer F414 problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LUISMARIOCONEKTA 25/03/2020 at 18:07.

• Verified

Hi everyone,

I have some strange problem. I have a system with MyHomeserver1 and some dimmers F414(around 20). I use the dimmers for halogen lamps. The system works fine for a few months, but 3 weeks ago, the client complained to me, that some of the lights turned on by themselves. I do not have scenario that is activating in time or date. Another strange thing is that, when the light is turned on by itself, the corresponding command L4652/2 does not change its status(from green to orange).

Is anyone have the same problem?

User
    Bararov
    Role
    Installer
    17 posts
    Verified

Hello Bararov!! We had similar experience with Dimmers F414. For your information we are located in Mexico City, MEXICO and we have locally some home voltage fluctuations. Due that we have installed an electrical extra-load just at dimmer output – with this extra-load (called parasite load) the dimmer output is steady and no more reports has been received. Other important issue is where are you located? That means if you are located close to beach the marine breeze could be a problem……

User
    LUISMARIOCONEKTA
    Role
    System Integrator
    5 posts
    Verified

Hello, thanks for the answer, we are in Sofia, but the house is in location where very often they have problems with electricity. What type of extra load did you use?

Thanks in advance!

User
    Bararov
    Role
    Installer
    17 posts
    Verified

Hello Bararov!! Attached you will find picture of extra load installed in our F414 electrical installation.MAGG.JPG

Please let me know if you can open attached picture. This extra load working @127VCA and I can Imagine Sofia have different electrical service parameters (220VCA).

Regards, Conekta

User
    LUISMARIOCONEKTA
    Role
    System Integrator
    5 posts
    Verified

Sorry I can’t open attached image, can you send me to office.smartsystem@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

User
    Bararov
    Role
    Installer
    17 posts
    Verified

I sent you message.

Please let me know if you already received the information.

Regards,

User
    LUISMARIOCONEKTA
    Role
    System Integrator
    5 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.