Home Page Forums Community International Develop Applications & software [EN] – Customizing my own iPhone app for iMyHome

Applications & software
[EN] – Customizing my own iPhone app for iMyHome

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Lorenzo 30/07/2009 at 11:37.

• Verified

Hi

I'm trying to customize my own app to control the devices in my home. I am trying to test the communication of machines servier id and the command. I am testing the fClient.html to try to communicate with my server device.

I've done the following:

1) Entered the correct Server IP
    2) Set the server port at 20000
    3) Set the swf file

However when I tried to Connect to the device it prompts me to enter a password and disconnects me. What am I doing wrong?

Please help

Regards,

Justin

User
    lender30
    Role
    System Integrator
    8 posts
    Verified

Hi Justin,

sorry, I don't understand if you are using the application iMyHome or you are using the flash plug in ZClient Flash

To use developer software/application, the requirement is that you have to configure your gateway (F452 or F453AV) with a particoular option:

The IP of the PC where the application is running has to be added in the "IP address range input".

So, for iMyHome the ip of your iPhone as to be set in the ip address range.
    For ZClient Flash the IP of the PC where the swf is running as to be set in the ip address range.

Try and le me know if you have understand, and the application works.

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7366 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.