Home Page Forums Community International Develop Applications & software [EN] – my home and MCE

Applications & software
[EN] – my home and MCE

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Lorenzo 10/12/2009 at 10:23.

• Verified

Hi,

I have read somthing about this but it's all in italian, and i'm not so good in italien 😉
    could someone give me more info?
    because the pc i want to use uses windows 7 and i like MCE 7, so if there was an application for my home in MCE7 it would be great!

grtz

User
    jpcolin2
    Role
    Installer
    584 posts
    Verified

Hi JP,

the idea of Garo is to develop e plug in for MCE, similar to MyHomeSweet.

bbreakers likes to develop an application for Windows Mobile.

I hope they can do it soon 🙂
    Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Jpcolin2, I'm in the same situation, I also use a lot MCE7.
    I'm going to try to develop a notification system for MCE7 and, if it will be easy, even a control system.
    Of course, I have a job, so I can't tell you when I will release something, but I'll keep you updated.

User
    garo
    Role
    Other
    41 posts
    Verified

ok thanks for clarification, I saw some of these things on internet but never got more info, I sure some did this already!
    To control my system from MCE would be great!
    I heard thaht BT had something like this on MCE 2005, they stil have a media center from Philips in the concept store here in belgium.

User
    jpcolin2
    Role
    Installer
    584 posts
    Verified

ok thanks for clarification, I saw some of these things on internet but never got more info, I sure some did this already!
    To control my system from MCE would be great!
    I heard thaht BT had something like this on MCE 2005, they stil have a media center from Philips in the concept store here in belgium.

I believe you have seen the Pronto Philips in the concept store.

Thanks OpenWebNet protocol all the device that provide an "open" interface can be used to control MyHome…

bye
    Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.