Home Page Forums Community International Develop Applications & software [EN] – Software for Mac

Applications & software
[EN] – Software for Mac

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aalbanese 04/10/2009 at 22:16.

• Verified

Hi there,

I recently upgraded tp Mac but now I'm in big trouble, because the TiMH200 software, as well as the TiDisplayColor 1.0 are not available for Mac . Well At least, I haven't found them yet. Maybe they are in the Italian sections?

Anyways, can anyone tell me if I'm right or point me to the Mac version of the software?

Thanks,
    Steven

User
    aikisteve
    Role
    System Integrator
    20 posts
    Verified

Hi,
    all configuration softwares are available only for windows platform…:(
    If you are using a Mac (like me) you should use them in a virtual machine like vmware or similar…I can confrm that everything work fine.

Cheers
    Andrea

User
    bapnu
    Role
    Other
    398 posts
    Verified

Well, I'm running Virtualbox with Windows 7 and one with XP, but neither of them are working properly. The MH200 software was working fine until I upgraded to the Snow Leopard version.

The TiVideoDisplay software can connect to the touchscreen, but then it alwyas reboots without performing the update. Don't know if you 've had similar problems?

I just think that they should make a mac version available as well. or maybe relaese the program technical specifics, so I can write something decent myself that runs on any platform. A lot of people are switching to Mac nowadays…

User
    aikisteve
    Role
    System Integrator
    20 posts
    Verified

I have a macbook Pro with Snow Leopard and Parallels (version 4) for applications requiring Windows Xp and Linux. I run TiMH200 and Ti452V without trouble. I had to update Parallels to run with Snow Leopard.

User
    aalbanese
    Role
    Consultant
    1980 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.