Home Page Forums Community International FAQ MyOPEN community Experiences with the Legrand Adorne collection?

MyOPEN community
Experiences with the Legrand Adorne collection?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  peter3456 20/03/2019 at 20:24.

• Verified

<p class=”s90z9tc-10 fHRkcP” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.25em; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #1a1a1b;”>The Adorne collection, produced by the company Legrand, is a more modern take on light switches and outlets. Kind of like the next step forward from the Leviton Decora collection.</p>
    <p class=”s90z9tc-10 fHRkcP” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0.25em 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #1a1a1b;”>You will probably get sticker shock with the Adorne products. I used to think to myself, <em class=”s90z9tc-15 kRPwUl” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;”>”There’s no way that I am paying $60 for one freaking light switch.”</p>
    <p class=”s90z9tc-10 fHRkcP” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0.25em 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #1a1a1b;”>But, if you observe an Adorne light switch and a Decora light switch side-by-side, there’s no comparison. The Adorne makes the Decora look ancient and dated, in the same way that the Decora makes the traditional toggle light switch look ancient and dated.</p>
    <p class=”s90z9tc-10 fHRkcP” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0.25em 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #1a1a1b;”>The Adorne line is as stylish as I can imagine is possible for a light switch. I have an itch to convert a bathroom to all magnesium Adorne switches/outlets.</p>
    <p class=”s90z9tc-10 fHRkcP” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0.25em 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #1a1a1b;”>In 2017, Adorne switches are still uncommon, so there’s not a ton of user reviews. From the reviews that I have read, it seems that many people have lamented that the Adorne light switches are very unreliable when it comes to LED bulbs. This is worrisome, because I’ve converted to LED bulbs. All reviewers are happy with the appearance, but it seems like there are also difficulties with installation, exacerbated by poor customer support on the part of Legrand.</p>
    <p class=”s90z9tc-10 fHRkcP” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0.25em 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #1a1a1b;”>In any case, I am curious if anyone here has something to say about them! Do you think it’s worth it to hop onto the Adorne train now, or should I wait a few years for the prices to drop considerably?</p>

User
    peter3456
    Role
    Wholesaler
    2 posts
    Verified

MY ISSUE HA BEEN SOLVED!!!

<span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; text-decoration-line: underline; text-decoration-skip-ink: none; color: #1155cc; text-align: center;” data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"https://sarkariresult.onl/&quot;}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":577,"3":{"1":0},"9":1,"12":0}”>https://sarkariresult.onl/ </span>Mobdro https://192168ll.onl/

User
    peter3456
    Role
    Wholesaler
    2 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.