Integration
F455 Freeze

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mr-sk 01/01/2020 at 21:29.

• Verified

Hi,

I’ve made a node red flow to convert OWN to mqtt commands. Everything works fine but now and then the F455 I connect to freezes. Its seems the connection with the sis bus freezes because the tcp connection is fine. If I connect with the iMyhome app on iOS it also does not work until I restart the F455.

Does anyone know what would cause this?

Thans

User
    seba-sw
    Role
    Enthusiast
    4 posts
    Verified

hi,

i actually do the same: work with openhab on rpi4 and use a little python-programm to connet to my webserver (i use the f-454) and so i can send and recieve bus commands via mqtt in openhab. thats great because the bticino-binding still does not support the who´s i need.

because i am not a programmer it is a really dirty solution that i got to work with a lot try and error, but now it works perfect for me. i have no problem with freezing. my python has to connect twice, once for the published commands and one for the subscribed commands. as long as i tried to do both with only one connection i had problems, too – perhaps this information might help you.

User
    mr-sk
    Role
    Enthusiast
    67 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.