Home Page Forums Community International Archive Gateway F455 problems

Gateway
F455 problems

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rutvik 09/04/2016 at 08:14.

• Verified

Hello.

I am facing two different problems, with two different F455 devices:

#1: I am not able to access the F455 web pages, I enter the psw basic_gw and the page reloads as the same, asking for the psw again. The device is brand new, and I tried three different computers, three different navigators (IE, Firefox and Chrome), and also tried with direct cable and thru the network switch.

#2: The PSW works, I access the F455 web pages, but I am not able to set a new IP range in the local connections. The "save
    " button does not work, and if I press enter it goes to the homepage and the IP range is not saved. All the other funcionalities look to work OK, but this IP range does not work. I am trying to open the IP for integrating with Vantage Infusion.

Does it have any tests that I can perform, or do I have to contact Brazil's subsidiary ?

best regards

User
    sinfante
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
    Verified

Dear [mention:0c94294affec4d478325705f68b00706:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05]

please contact your local subsidiary

Giulia

User
    Staff MyOPEN
    Role
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verified

I had the same problem with the F454 web server when using Safari in the iPad. I solved the issue using a Windows computer with a Microsoft browser to change the IP range remotely.

User
    aalbanese
    Role
    Consultant
    1980 posts
    Verified

you should change ip range

User
    nghiatss
    Role
    Installer
    2 posts
    Verified

Hello,

For 2# First of all check the ip of router.

untick the DHCP from f455 and then enter the ip you wanted to and set the gateway identifier to 1,Give the router ip too.

Then click on save.

Try it.

User
    Rutvik
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.