Home Page Forums Community International Develop Integration G! Elan and My Home: how to link them

Integration
G! Elan and My Home: how to link them

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Lorenzo 16/12/2016 at 16:52.

• Verified

Hi all, i'm looking for a way to integrate scs to "G" by elan for lighting control and intercom, motion sensing and other building control systems. Is there a driver available for scs to vantage? G will interface to vantage or rs232. is there a way to do this integration. i already have bticino lighting, intercom and cctv integrated to touchscreen and iphone. any help would br apreciated.

User
    Tekmodo
    Role
    System Integrator
    4 posts
    Verified

yes it's possible. Vantage with infusion can receive command from bticino.

User
    Anonymous
    Role
    Architect
    812 posts
    Verified

Hi Tekmodo,

I haven't clearly understand your request 😉

You still have a My Home System.
    I understand that you would like to control My Home using the G! devices, as a touch panel, right?

If that's your request, the answer is:
    yes, you can!

You needn't Vantage in the middle.

My Home has a TCP/IP Gateway, you still use it for iMyHome on your iPhone.
    This gateway use a language (called Open Web Net) that permit you to develop your own customization/driver to communicate with a My Home SCS systems.

In the Vantage database it exists an unofficial driver to control My Home.

So, let me better understand what you are going to do.

Do you work in Sydney with HPM Legrand devices?
    Regards
    Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi 😀 Is it possible to convert data sent to control vantage devices into data to control scs bticino devices?
    Example- élan system can send and receive data to vantage to control a dimmer channel, the vantage dimmer can provide feed back of it's status to the élan system and this will show on the touchscreen indicating if the light is on etc.
    Is there a way of inserting a device to adapt rs232 vantage data to talk to scs bticino. The reason for asking this is the élan system is very good for controlling home theatre and multi room audio/video as well as CCTV and security systems.
    It is designed to work with a lot of systems for lighting control also, vantage being one of them.
    I already use bticino and arteor now and wish to integrate with bticino and have two way indication/control of all scs bus applications.

Any help or input would be very welcome.

User
    Tekmodo
    Role
    System Integrator
    4 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,
    Sorry I did not see your reply before I left message.
    I work in sunshine coast about 1 hour flight from Sydney and yes I work with HPM/Legrand product. I have a dedicated showroom with 10" multimedia touchscreen, 3.5" touchscreen, 1.25" touchscreen, video intercom door station, web server, CCTV camera interface x 3, mh200, sound diffusion with stereo radio tuner, audio input module and full range of switches and covers.
    I have been completing this active display and I already control with iPhone and iPad apps. I also have a custom theatre room with scs bticino controlled lighting and a g élan system controlling theatre components. I would like to control bticino with g élan also. Is there someone in Australia you could recommend I contact or refer them to contact me.
    Regards
    Andrew

User
    Tekmodo
    Role
    System Integrator
    4 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,
    Sorry I did not see your reply before I left message.
    I work in sunshine coast about 1 hour flight from Sydney and yes I work with HPM/Legrand product. I have a dedicated showroom with 10" multimedia touchscreen, 3.5" touchscreen, 1.25" touchscreen, video intercom door station, web server, CCTV camera interface x 3, mh200, sound diffusion with stereo radio tuner, audio input module and full range of switches and covers.
    I have been completing this active display and I already control with iPhone and iPad apps. I also have a custom theatre room with scs bticino controlled lighting and a g élan system controlling theatre components. I would like to control bticino with g élan also. Is there someone in Australia you could recommend I contact or refer them to contact me.
    Regards
    Andrew

Ciao Andrew,

now is really more clear!

I suppose G! élan has a software to configure the GUI (Graphical User Interface) of his Touch Screen.
    I hope is a sort of drug and drop of objects
    The object has some parameters, the software allows you to configure them.

If it's so, can you share this software with us?
    Then, I'll speak with Luca to find the best solution for you!

It would be grate to develop a "link" between G! and My Home!

ciao
    Lorenzo

p.s. I have already written to Luca how to configure the IP Range to control from iPhone the special Villa from a WAN network

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,
    I spoke with Luca briefly and emailed some system details regarding web server. I will see what is possible with software as I think a strong integration with élan G would provide a very good whole house solution.
    Thanks
    Andrew

User
    Tekmodo
    Role
    System Integrator
    4 posts
    Verified

Hi Lorenzo,
    I spoke with Luca briefly and emailed some system details regarding web server. I will see what is possible with software as I think a strong integration with élan G would provide a very good whole house solution.
    Thanks
    Andrew

Ok, let us know about the Elan software!!!

We keep in touch to provide a potential strong solution

ciao
    Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hi everyone I need help to integrate g! controller to the SCS bus(two way communication) and want to control amplifiers, projectors, TV and other IR products (connected with the g! controller) through bticino 3.5" touch screen and 10" touch screen.

User
    sunil765
    Role
    System Integrator
    1 posts
    Verified

Hello [mention:f02f1230e81a4aac874cd4895de62be7:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] ,

can you please better describe the situation?

MyHome, so SCS system, can be easy integrated using the gateway, item F454, and Open Web Net as language to interact with.

BTicino Touch Screen 3,5'' and 10'' are able to manage SCS devices, there is no dedicated pages for 3rd party system.

Anyway you can control 3rd party system using "what we call scenario" or HVAC if you add also the temperature control system of My Home.

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.