Home Page Forums Community International Develop OpenWebNet Imyhome and ddns

OpenWebNet
Imyhome and ddns

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annah 25/07/2017 at 14:27.

• Verified

Hi everybody !

I have a problem related to configuring network modems to control smarthome systems through networks outside the client’s home. I use imyhome software, use dyndns to configure network modem, i set ip address of websever is 192.168.1.35.  And I configure the modem as follows.

–  Part “Add Dynamic DNS ” :

D-DNS provider : DynDNS.org

Hostname : minhduyelectric.ddns.com

Interface : pppoe_veip0.35/ppp0.2

DynDNS setting : usename and password of the DynDNS account

– Part ” NAT – DMZ host ”

DMZ Host IP Address : 192.168.1.35

I install for many network modems (with modem network interface: …… / ppp0.4) and the problem is with the modem then I use the hostname to control the smarthome over in-house wifi and wifi outside the home, But with the modem I do not use the hostname to control the smarthome via in-house wifi which is only usable when using wifi outside the home. Does anyone have a similar problem like me, hoping people help.

User
    lichnguyenviet
    Role
    Installer
    8 posts
    Verified

You have to configure the PORT 20.000 and link it to the internal address of F454
    It’s the port forwarding / NAT function

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7366 posts
    Verified

YOU MAY KNOW MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. THANK YOU !

User
    lichnguyenviet
    Role
    Installer
    8 posts
    Verified

I forwared two ports to be able to connect to F454 and MH202N from outside.

In my system F454 internal port 20000 forwards as 20010 because from MyHome Suite you can put any port and IP address.

And for MH202N i forward internal port 20000 to external 20000 because to download and upload configuration of MH202N i can’t set up any different port then 20000.

User
    annah
    Role
    End User
    19 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.