Home Page Forums Community International Archive All About My Home & Home Automation Latest bticino's Gateway/Virtual Configurator

All About My Home & Home Automation
Latest bticino's Gateway/Virtual Configurator

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sxpertle 16/11/2016 at 11:50.

• Verified

Good morning, 

I wanted to ask you guys what's the latest gateway/virtual configurator on bticino's catalog, what's the one they're recommending nowadays? is it the F455? what are you guys using in your projects? 

Thanks.

User
    dchramcow
    Role
    System Integrator
    52 posts
    Verified

Hi dchramcow,

the last statement I remember is, that the F455 (this small cap rail thing) is just a "basic" gateway. For "full" functionality you have to have the "big" F454. However, I could be wrong and perhaps things changed …

User
    joftr
    Role
    Enthusiast
    132 posts
    Verified

Thanks!

In your opinion what would be the difference between a "basic" and a "big" gateway?

User
    dchramcow
    Role
    System Integrator
    52 posts
    Verified

Hi dchramcow,

well, I guess, what I meant by "big" is, that only the F454 seems to have running the necessary software to support the set of OWN frames needed for virtual configuration. The F455 may not have this needed software. Of course this is all speculation on my behalf, but roughly matches past experience and bticino statements.

User
    joftr
    Role
    Enthusiast
    132 posts
    Verified

the latest is the MyHOMEServer1

domuswire.com/…/scheda_prodotto.jsp

User
    sxpertle
    Role
    System Integrator
    605 posts
    Verified

What's the difference between Myhomeserver1 and F454?

User
    djtom2002
    Role
    End User
    268 posts
    Verified

the myhomeserver1 is a brand new platform, that allows using a app on a phone/tablet to configure it all…

User
    sxpertle
    Role
    System Integrator
    605 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.