Home Page Forums Community International FAQ MyOPEN community Long Time No Program!

MyOPEN community
Long Time No Program!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pfeifer 23/08/2019 at 14:54.

• Verified

Hi All,

Circa 2013 I installed and programmed home automation in my private home. Was very familiar with the software use at the time, happy with programming and am an electrician by trade However, between 2013 till present I have lost my laptop with all the programming software on it!

I am half way through renovation and require to add some lights and switches! My only problem ,no software and I can not remember the software I require. I have a 035 36 module and a USB device to connect to it.

I just finished downloading Timh200N ( which looked familiar ) how ever prompt screen keep telling me ” device not compatible with the configuration software used”

Can anyone help me?

What software do I require?

I know I have scenarios programmed and basic switching + 10 inch colour touch screen

User
    michealjohn24787
    Role
    End User
    2 posts
    Verified

Starting few years ago, Bticino released allinone software . Is myhome suite

http://www.homesystems-legrandgroup.com/BtHomeSystems/home.action

Try it

Bye

Sandro

User
    pfeifer
    Role
    Software Developer
    529 posts
    Verified

Hi Sandro

What is the password?

User
    michealjohn24787
    Role
    End User
    2 posts
    Verified

Usually 12345 otherwise the passowrd open set by you

User
    pfeifer
    Role
    Software Developer
    529 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.