Home Page Forums Home Page Methods

Home Page
Methods

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  giucolombo 23/03/2016 at 12:35.

• Verified

Guys I need the documentation on methods as at the time we are relying on wireshark sniffing and then understanding what is being sent.

Can you send me a more complete documentation please?

User
    FutureHabitats
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
    Verified

1. We need a list of all commands  with a short descriptions of their function.

2. Is there a command that can give us the configuration from the server so that we do not have to stay importing the XML configuration file for any change.

We have implemented "Create Badge, Delete Badge, Update "

User
    FutureHabitats
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
    Verified

Hi Mark,

You can find the "HotelOffer – Supervision Client-Server based" in the media gallery.

In that file you can find all your required information.

for example, in page 25, you can find

<!– *** FILE EXCHANGE *** always after the project version check. This command is used by a GUI to ask to the HSEngine the project file

–>

<Cmd Dsc="Get the project file">

<HSEGetProjectFile>

User
    giucolombo
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4 posts
    Verified

[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/336/hsegetprojectfile.rar:550:0]We already had the file named Supervision Client-Server based. The problem is that either the documentation is incorrect or we're doing something wrong (which should not be the case since we already have some commands working). We tried the command this person refers to (HSEGetProjectFile). The response from the server is "NACK 404". From what we've understood that error refers to a command being requested which does not exist. When an incorrect parameter is passed a different error is usually given. Attached are 4 files, 2 requests we sent to the server (file name ending in _0) and the respective response. Both requests are a variation of the command HSEGetProjectFile, both of which are replied by a NACK 404 by the server.

User
    FutureHabitats
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
    Verified

Hi Mark,

I saw your files…

You sent the wrong message,

the correft message format must be like this

The Dst tag contains the Address of the receiver of the XOPEN message so the Fcode must be 9992 which is  the HS engine

The Src tag contains the Address of the sender of the XOPEN message so the Fcode must be 9993 which is  your program

I sent this message, and the HS engine gave me the file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <OWNxml xmlns="http://www.bticino.it/xopen/v1&quot; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"&gt;
    <Hdr>
    <MsgID>
    <SID>b17b8312-8eda-42ad-98c5-a8ed00c7c550</SID>
    <PID>0</PID>
    </MsgID>
    <Dst>
    <IP>10.39.64.37</IP>
    <SysAddr>
    <UniAddr>
    <FCode>9992</FCode>
    <UCode>1</UCode>
    </UniAddr>
    </SysAddr>
    </Dst>
    <Src>
    <IP>10.39.64.37</IP>
    <SysAddr>
    <UniAddr>
    <FCode>9993</FCode>
    <UCode>1</UCode>
    </UniAddr>
    </SysAddr>
    </Src>
    </Hdr>
    <Info>
    <InfoSrc />
    <InfoDst />
    </Info>
    <Cmd Dsc="Get the project file">
    <HSEGetProjectFile>
    <ProjectID>6D069489-6264-49BE-A861-3F1C0563D28E</ProjectID>
    <Checksum/>
    <Filename/>
    </HSEGetProjectFile>
    </Cmd>
    </OWNxml>

User
    giucolombo
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4 posts
    Verified

you can find this information in HotelOffer – Supervision Client-Server based page 3/4/5

User
    giucolombo
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.