Home Page Forums Community International Archive Scenario Scheduler MH202 scenarios fail to run

Scenario Scheduler
MH202 scenarios fail to run

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MarkyMark 20/10/2016 at 20:04.

• Verified

Hi,

Whenever I update the configuration of any device on the BUS then the MH202 scenarios fail to run unless I then resend the MH202 config.

Whenever I send the MH202 config the time is wrong by 1hr even though I have the correct time zone and daylight saving. To fix it I must use a browser, login to the admin page and manually update the time.

So updating the configuration of a device becomes a more lengthy process than it should be. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Mark

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

Ciao,

can i ask you more information?

-after having updated the device (which device?) have you tried to wait and let the MH202 powered for 5 minutes before executing some scenes? If yes the MH202 need 5 minutes before it could be totally operative.

Giulia

User
    Staff MyOPEN
    Role
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verified

Scheduled scenarios fail to run the next day unless I remember to reload the config

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

Hi Markymark, Have you solved your problem? I have The same here, scheduled scenarios only work one day, next day, dont. The one hour difference I always have and i also have to change by web page. After downloading mh202, i havent changed any configuration of any device and still scheduled scearios stop working. Do i need to restart mh202? I only have one master with no slaves (not screens nor other mh202), but customer shut down energy ever night, i Was wondering it was maybe mh202 doesnt save hour after shutting down, sometimes after shutting down i see the correct hour and Some times, a 2014 date and different hour. It should still work as My scenarios dont depend on any date, Just hour, but they still dont work. Any idea?

User
    rocio.cruz
    Role
    System Integrator
    25 posts
    Verified

Hi to everybody. Please can I have your files .plant in order to check everything and make a deeply analysis you have?

You can attach them here or send the email to staff-myopen@legrandgroup.com with the annex files.

Thanks

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

Hi, I emailed you with file as requested.

LG MArk

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

It seems somewhere my emails are being blocked because of the attachment. I will attach the file here

edit….. There is a 64kb file size limit here… My zipped  file is  616kb!!

I will try another way and send a Dropbox link to it via email,,, but that will be tonight because my company block all offline storage

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

Dropbox link has been sent

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.