Home Page Forums Community International Archive Scenario Scheduler MH202 time wrong by 1 or 2hrs after uploading config

Scenario Scheduler
MH202 time wrong by 1 or 2hrs after uploading config

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MarkyMark 06/02/2017 at 21:58.

• Verified

Hi,

I am still having problems with the MH202 setting the correct time. Its annoying. Its OK after a reset but after uploading a config to the MH202 the time is  more often than not one or two hours behind depending on winter or summer time. I have to load the web browser to correct it or reset it with the button.  The summer time and time zone are correct in the broswer view but seem to get ignored unless a reset button is pressed.  

How often is the time server checked? I guess immediately after a reset  and when else? I thought earlier it was something to my port settings on the router but I am now using VPN and there are not other port settings now and still I have the problem.

LG Mark

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

Good morning,

one question do you have any other master clock on your installation?

Giulia

User
    Staff MyOPEN
    Role
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verified

Hi, I do not have any other clocks installed unless the F420 counts as one. I have it connected but do not use it since getting the MH202.

Mark.

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

Try to check entering with administrator rights the time setting and time and date by web pages.

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

If you mean suing myHomeSuite with admin rights. I tried that and no change. After config update the time is wrong by 2hrs (summer time and time zone ignored) If you mean logging in as admin via web browser that is how I manually reset the time to be correct. Only after a hard reset is the time correct.

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

Sorry I have no answer but need to add a few anomalies (information that might help responders – or not)

1. I have the same problem.

2. There is no Network Time Server that I can set (I can have it synch frequently within the LAN if I could set it).

3. Makes no difference if I set as Master or Slave (I only have the one device).

4. I also have a problem with the Geographic Coordinates. I ask it to switch on at Sunset and it waits (based on the incorrect clock) – I am using WGS84 for location (picking up from Google Maps)

5. If I try to "manipulate" the clock by forcing summertime I move further away (on the clock). Apparently, I am in the only country in UTC+2 that does not have summertime.

6. Even if I had summertime, I'm unable to set when (what date) the system should advance the clock and when to revert to the time zone without summertime.

So I'm confused

User
    artarzi
    Role
    End User
    2 posts
    Verified

i Have te same problem whit te MH200N y MH202

User
    amcmx
    Role
    System Integrator
    5 posts
    Verified

Hi,  Update:

This problem seems to have resolved itself since I changed my router.

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.