Home Page Forums Community International Archive Touch Screen MH4892 Touch Screen: number of light points

Touch Screen
MH4892 Touch Screen: number of light points

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sxpertle 23/09/2016 at 06:12.

• Verified

Hi,

Is the number of light points you can add in the configuration software of the MH4892 touch screen limited in some way? I currently have 45 light points and 5 groups configured and I am unable to add more. Am I missing something, or is this a real software limitation? If it is limited, why is that and can this be increase by a firmware update or so???

I am on firmware version 2.1

Thanks

User
    Stofke
    Role
    End User
    38 posts
    Verified

You have a limit of 50 items inside the lighting page.

Giulia

User
    Staff MyOPEN
    Role
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verified

Are there any plans to increase this number in a future software update?

User
    Stofke
    Role
    End User
    38 posts
    Verified

agreed, this thing should be able to handle any number of pages of things…

there are sooo many things I think could be doable with the current platform if there was a way to help bt/legrand come out with the right features, say with a bug tracker where enhancements could be proposed and voted on.

enhancement #1: store the plant info on the F454 gateway, use this as a reference for all other devices / software, allowing unlimited description sizes, and the like, also, allow configuring new devices directly from the website on the F454, shouldn't be too hard to do !

User
    sxpertle
    Role
    System Integrator
    606 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.