Home Page Forums Community International Archive Official Software MHVisual registeration

Official Software
MHVisual registeration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BT_Marcog 24/01/2014 at 09:02.

• Verified

Dear all concern,

MHvisual software had been installed 5 years ago but those 12 computers are old and customer have changed a new one in.

Can i have the URL of mhvisual registration by phone,I forgot the name of that web but i do have all info of registeration.

Best regards,

User
    yusufraksalam
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    26 posts
    Verified

Ciao Yusuf, in order to record the MHVisual by phone, or by Internet you need to have the CD rom with the Serial number. without it you don't have any possibility to do it.

Please, in case of doubt contact your subsidiary.

Ciao

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

I got a serial number but the internet is not available there,then i need to do registration by phone .

Anyway, i got the URL http://www.Myhome-bticino.it but my username and password are always wrong.

any suggestion ??

Ciao

User
    yusufraksalam
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    26 posts
    Verified

Hi, the web site is only for internal use. PLease contact the subsidiary and they have to do it or contact the right person.

Please give to them the Serial number and the activation code appearing when you selecting recording by phone.

Regarrs

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.