Home Page Forums Community International Archive Touch Screen MyHOME_Screen 10 as digital photo frame?

Touch Screen
MyHOME_Screen 10 as digital photo frame?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stofke 05/03/2016 at 21:02.

• Verified

Hello,

I would like to use my screen as a digital photo frame (using SD card and the slideshow funtionality).

The problem is that when slideshow is playing, my screen switches off after a few seconds.
    Is there a way to configure that? If not, then it makes no sense to have this picture slideshow functionality.

Thanks in advance
    Olivier

User
    ob68128
    Role
    Consultant
    1 posts
    Verified

As a matter of interest can it show pictures from stored from a network location eg NAS? Or just SD card?

User
    MarkyMark
    Role
    Enthusiast
    146 posts
    Verified

I think NAS is possible. But i don't have a NAS right know, but probably soon. 🙂

User
    djtom2002
    Role
    End User
    272 posts
    Verified

Looks like the screen doesn't have any setting to avoid it going to standby … weird… I guess you could call this a bug?

Regarding showing pictures from a NAS: the screen can display media from any DLNA server in your local network (Multimedia => Devices => Media Server). Any modern NAS (and tons of other devices like Router, Playstation, Mediaserver, …) will have a built-in DNLA server.

User
    Stofke
    Role
    End User
    38 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.