Home Page Forums Community International FAQ MyOPEN community Myhomeserver1 problem with scenario activation

MyOPEN community
Myhomeserver1 problem with scenario activation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hiphop 04/01/2019 at 20:49.

• Verified

Hi everyone!

I have a problem activating scenario with scenario control HD/HS/HS4680. I created a scenario with MyHome_Up and myhomeserver 1. For starting condition, I want to associate the scenario to HD4680. When I push any of the buttons of HD4680, the server detect? the ID and I have to choose to which button I want to associate the scenario, but I can not select any of the buttons. I have this problem since yesterday, when I updated the firmware of the server. Today, I updated the firmware of the server to another project and I have the same problem. I did not have such a problem before the update. Any ideas to solve the problem?

User
    Bararov
    Role
    Installer
    12 posts
    Verified

Hi, I have the same problem with LN4652 8 scenarios control. any solution already?

User
    hiphop
    Role
    End User
    5 posts
    Verified

Is the scenario control device configured as CEN or CEN+?

User
    mvalla
    Role
    End User
    81 posts
    Verified

There was no need to configure the devices (LN4652 etc ) before latest MyhomeUp and MHS1 firmware update…the app programed it.

after update, the buttons in app cannot be selected when defining scenario to individual buttons.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  hiphop.

User
    hiphop
    Role
    End User
    5 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.