Home Page Forums Community International Develop Integration NuVo – Open Web Net

Integration
NuVo – Open Web Net

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rphopkins 06/09/2016 at 09:32.

• Verified

Hello everyone,

I'm doing some testing with a F459 Gateway and a NuVo-P100 (both in the same network segment) and I'd like to know if
    is possible to send Open Web Net commands to control NUVO system? I mean, through Open Web Net commands like "*16*what*where##", for instance, control the volume, frequency (etc) of the audio system.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Cesar

User
    cesarnascimento
    Role
    Software Developer
    6 posts
    Verified

Hi cesarnascimento

It is not possible to use the audio OWN protocol. The only real option you have is to send CEN Plus commands linked to control commands or scenes configured in the driver. Otherwise if you know your stuff when it comes to software and driver development you could always communicate directly to the Nuvo players using its API.

User
    rphopkins
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    566 posts
    Verified

Thanks!

Regards

Cesar

User
    cesarnascimento
    Role
    Software Developer
    6 posts
    Verified

When you say configured in the driver, what do you mean?

How would a control a Nuvo player with CEN Plus commands?

User
    dchramcow
    Role
    System Integrator
    52 posts
    Verified

Hello [mention:0882cfcbaf7f4cf2a2e33847fcb5b9c0:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05]

using the "integration gateway", item F459.

http://www.youtube.com/watch

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Would this gateway allow me to change the audio inputs of my P3100 with CEN+ commands?

What about volume control?

User
    dchramcow
    Role
    System Integrator
    52 posts
    Verified

Hi dchramcow

Yes you are able to create zone controllers using a command module in CEN PLUS, the module is able to increase and decrease volume along with cycle source group, mute zone and skip. CEN PLUS commands can also be assigned to start favourites.

User
    rphopkins
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    566 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.