Home Page Forums Community International Develop Integration Openwebnet on MH202

Integration
Openwebnet on MH202

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RoStief 19/09/2018 at 12:49.

• Verified

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Hello,</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I have to control MyHome system using OWN protocol.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I read different documentations and tried to send simple commands as *1*1*9## to switch on light 9 but it doesn’t work, I always have NACK answer.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I think the problem comes from the authentication, after sending¬†*99*0## I get *#<Number>## where number is always different.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I found a document (Tutorial Trusted_ip_range) that explains I need to put the client address in the trusted ip range.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>The problem is that I have MH202 where the ‘Security’ tab with ‘IP address enabling’ is doesn’t exist.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Do you have clues for me?</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em 30px; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Thanks</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em 30px; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Shadab</p>

User
    shadabkhan
    Role
    Installer
    8 posts
    Verified

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Hello,</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I have to control MyHome system using OWN protocol.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I read different documentations and tried to send simple commands as *1*1*9## to switch on light 9 but it doesn’t work, I always have NACK answer.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I think the problem comes from the authentication, after sending¬†*99*0## I get *#<Number>## where number is always different.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>I found a document (Tutorial Trusted_ip_range) that explains I need to put the client address in the trusted ip range.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>The problem is that I have MH202 where the ‘Security’ tab with ‘IP address enabling’ is doesn’t exist.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Do you have clues for me?</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em 30px; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Thanks</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em 30px; color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>Shadab</p>

User
    shadabkhan
    Role
    Installer
    8 posts
    Verified

Hello,

for Authentication on MH202 you need the OpenAuthentication method to calculate your reply to the server to authenticate:

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/OpenWebNet_Password

regards

Roman

User
    RoStief
    Role
    Software Developer
    11 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.