Home Page Forums Community International Develop OpenWebNet OWN COMMAND ISSUES :

OpenWebNet
OWN COMMAND ISSUES :

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ralph 19/02/2018 at 17:24.

• Verified

Hi all,

In one of my project I am trying to integrate myhome with ELAN homr system.

Issue 1) : Can’t get slider on elan app for dimmer f418u2 and 002612. So I am having different buttons for each circuits like *1*3*17 means light 17 on 30% and *1*5*17 for 50% and something like that? any solution to this? If yes then please reply with sample code so i can check on elan configuration software. I want on/off button and slider for dimming.

Issue 2) : I want to trigger CEN commands which I have created in MH202. How to trigger already created scene in mH202(using CEN) in my elan controller?

Please revert.

User
    Rutvik
    Role
    System Integrator
    15 posts
    Verified

Hallo Rutvik,

sorry for my late answer.

1) I don’t know how Elan works.
    In OpenWebNet you can manage dimming in 3 ways:
    – *1*level_10*WHERE## –> Level_10 is [2-10] = [20-100%]
    – *1*increase/decrease*WHERE## –> increase = 30, decrease = 31 – 10% steps
    – *#1*<where>*#1*<dimmerLevel100>*<dimmerSpeed>##  –> dimmerLevel [100-200] = [0-100%] – dimmerSpeed = 1

Anyway, it’s up the Elan software implement a slider or something that allows to set a specific level, using one of the function previously listed

2) It’s not clear that requested. CEN or CEN+ are set  up in the START TRIGGER field.
    It’s up to you to use the specific CEN or CEN+ command that recall the specific Scene configured

Lorenzo

User
    BT_Lorenzo
    Role
    Community Manager
    7365 posts
    Verified

Hello,

I have a similar problem. To control the dimmer with a slider, I like to set the dimmerLevel100. In the document labeled “LIGHTING Version 1.1” from 2014, which is linked in your developer section of this site as most recent version, it states under 3.4.1 the following command for this:

*#1*<where>#1*<dimmerLevel100><dimmerSpeed>##*

Notice the difference to the version proposed above, where an asterix is between dimmerLevel100 and dimmerSpeed? Now I confused which one is the correct one to use? Maybe you can clarify and update documentation (if needed)? Especially since for me neither of them is working. I can turn on/off and use the dimmerLevel10 without problems, but for the dimmerLevel100 I got a NACK as response from my F454.

Assume I want to set light point 67 to a level of 24%. To set the 24% I use 124 in the command, as described for the dimmerLevel100 section. For the dimmerSpeed I’m not sure. The documentation only state 1 – 255 as range and 255 as default. You proposed to use 1 in your post above. Could you maybe elaborate what the dimmerSpeed is?

To do this I tried the following commands without success:

*#1*67#1*124*1##

*#1*67#1*1241##

*#1*67#1*124*255##

*#1*67#1*124255##

Thank you very much for your support.

Cheers,

Ralph

User
    ralph
    Role
    Enthusiast
    6 posts
    Verified

I figured out myself the missing * between where and the #. Reason is, that in documentation referenced in my previous post, the example for the dimmer is without that *. My guess would be that the version of this document is outdated. I hope somebody can fix this soon to save anybody else following this document, that troubles.

Cheers,

Ralph

User
    ralph
    Role
    Enthusiast
    6 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.