Home Page Forums Community International Develop Integration piCino – Voice- and App-Control for bticino

Integration
piCino – Voice- and App-Control for bticino

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  piCino 25/06/2019 at 06:55.

• Verified

And currently I am working on a new update.
    This version will support Bticino CEN-commands (from MH200, MH202) and scenarios from F420 scenario module.
    And the piCino will be upgraded to the new openHAB version.

Everything is already finished and tested. The last thing which is missing is a function to update the piCino hardware via online-update. The online-update of the piCino is more work than expected. I hope I can release the new update in the next 1-2 month.

Here is a screenshot from new piCinoBuilder V2.1 (not available yet):
    piCinoBuilder V2.1

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    11 posts
    Verified

Wow, good progress here. Software looks fine too. Where can i find all the updates from your products?

User
    djtom2002
    Role
    End User
    268 posts
    Verified

Clients will be informed via e-mail on new updates. And I will try to post it in this forum.
    I’m still working on the online update (the picino has no update functionality right now and I have to implement it so that existing picinos can also do the update). But after finishing the update I will release the new version.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    11 posts
    Verified

But I have good news:
    We have already picinos successfully installed in Italy and Spain and they are working with Italian and Spanish language 🙂
    So at this time we have successfully operating the picino in: German, English, Italian and Spanish (with Amazon Alexa).
    And I think it will work on any language that Alexa (or other voice-assistants) will understand.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    11 posts
    Verified

Here a video of our piCino working in Spanish 🙂

Domotica Bticino Alexa

This video was made by our distribution partner in Spain: Sarpat de Projectes s.l.
    Thank you Marc, for this video.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    11 posts
    Verified

We finally finished our new update 1905 for the picino!

With this update openHAB is updated to the newest release on the picino. And we implemented CEN-support (to control MH200/MH202 commands) and scenario-module (F420) support. And the piCino gets an autoupdate-function, so that new important releases will be installed automatically.

All infos how to get and install the update, you can find on our homepage in the download-section.
    And I attached the infos here, too: see this update-PDF

The new piCinoBuilder software V2.4 is released too on our homepage.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    11 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.