Home Page Forums Community International Develop Integration piCino – Voice- and App-Control for bticino

Integration
piCino – Voice- and App-Control for bticino

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  piCino 13/09/2019 at 18:26.

• Verified

And currently I am working on a new update.
    This version will support Bticino CEN-commands (from MH200, MH202) and scenarios from F420 scenario module.
    And the piCino will be upgraded to the new openHAB version.

Everything is already finished and tested. The last thing which is missing is a function to update the piCino hardware via online-update. The online-update of the piCino is more work than expected. I hope I can release the new update in the next 1-2 month.

Here is a screenshot from new piCinoBuilder V2.1 (not available yet):
    piCinoBuilder V2.1

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
    Verified

Wow, good progress here. Software looks fine too. Where can i find all the updates from your products?

User
    djtom2002
    Role
    End User
    271 posts
    Verified

Clients will be informed via e-mail on new updates. And I will try to post it in this forum.
    I’m still working on the online update (the picino has no update functionality right now and I have to implement it so that existing picinos can also do the update). But after finishing the update I will release the new version.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
    Verified

But I have good news:
    We have already picinos successfully installed in Italy and Spain and they are working with Italian and Spanish language 🙂
    So at this time we have successfully operating the picino in: German, English, Italian and Spanish (with Amazon Alexa).
    And I think it will work on any language that Alexa (or other voice-assistants) will understand.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
    Verified

Here a video of our piCino working in Spanish 🙂

Domotica Bticino Alexa

This video was made by our distribution partner in Spain: Sarpat de Projectes s.l.
    Thank you Marc, for this video.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
    Verified

We finally finished our new update 1905 for the picino!

With this update openHAB is updated to the newest release on the picino. And we implemented CEN-support (to control MH200/MH202 commands) and scenario-module (F420) support. And the piCino gets an autoupdate-function, so that new important releases will be installed automatically.

All infos how to get and install the update, you can find on our homepage in the download-section.
    And I attached the infos here, too: see this update-PDF

The new piCinoBuilder software V2.4 is released too on our homepage.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
    Verified

good day

interesting

I would like to know if bticino music system or door entry system can be controlled over the mentioned device?

and if you can send details ( specification/ pricing/ shipment cost)

User
    ayman
    Role
    System Integrator
    2 posts
    Verified

@ayman:

Yes, it would be possible to voice-control the bticino-music-system or door-entry-system with the picino. But with limitations and not directly. So you cannot add this items to the picino-configurator directly. You can only control lighting, dimmers, scenes and shutters directly. But for all other bticino devices, we added CEN-commands in our last version.

So you have to create CEN-commands with your bticino-software (myhome suite) for these things which you want to control.
    For example:
    – create CEN-command on virtual address 10.15 key 01 for music volume up 10%
    – create 10.15 key 02 for music volume down
    – create 10.15 key 03 for change music source

After that you can add these CEN-commands 10.15 key 01, 02, 03, … to the picino and assign them a voice command.
    When you speak the voice-command the assigned CEN-command will be executed.

I know that’s not that comfortable because you have to configure these things twice (in myhome suite and in the picinoBuilder) but with the CEN-commands you have no limits and you can controll everything (which is possible via CEN).

Of course you have to have a scenario-module like MH200, MH202 to create CEN-commands.

All infos about pricing etc. you can find on our homepage http://picino.net. For shipping cost just contact me via contact form on our homepage and tell me your country.

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
    Verified

Hi

Can you bring mylamps and shutters to be used in alexa routines?

User
    djtom2002
    Role
    End User
    271 posts
    Verified

Yes, all picino items are working in Alexa routines

User
    piCino
    Role
    Software Developer
    14 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.