Home Page Forums Community International FAQ MyOPEN community Thermoregulation: relay for pump not activating

MyOPEN community
Thermoregulation: relay for pump not activating

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  wimbor 15/03/2020 at 11:16.

• Verified

Dear all,

I hope you can help me identify a problem I have with my thermoregulation system.  I am using the 99-zone system with about 10 zones and L4692 or N4692 thermostats. It has been working for over 10 years without any issues.  I did not reconfigure or change the system since years. All zones are using the same relay for activating a pump after 3 minutes.

I am now noticing that in one zone the relay for the pump does not activate.  The probe correctly measures the temperature and the orange LED on the probe comes on when the temperature is too low. The relay for the radiator valve also activates. But the relay for the pump does not switch on even long after the standard delay of 3 minutes.

Sometimes it is possible to convince the zone to work properly again by resending the configuration to all zones on the central unit. But after a while it fails again.

Is this an issue with the central unit, the probe in the room or the relay activating the pump?

I assume that it is not the pump relay, as that relay activates correctly for all other zones.  The device sending the signal to the pump should be at fault. But is it the central unit or the probe?

Thanks for helping out!

Best regards,

Wim

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  wimbor.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  wimbor.

User
    wimbor
    Role
    Other
    42 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.