Home Page Forums Community International Archive Automation Time Scenario

Automation
Time Scenario

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eugeneduffy 12/08/2016 at 17:59.

• Verified

Hi guys I have question i want to set up a morning scenario to wake me up with opening shutters at 6am Mon – Fri which is not problem. But what I am not going to work and don't want to be waked up ?Can I some temporary disable it ?

Thanks for help

User
    milosek
    Role
    End User
    12 posts
    Verified

Hi milosek,

You can use a spare actuator channel to act as a blocking flag. Put the address of this actuator into the "only if" section of your scenario in the MH202/MH200N. You can then assign this actuator to a basic controller or an app to activate and deactivate the block function with feedback on the controller or app.

If you don't have any spare actuator channels you could use a boolean as the block flag instead but you wont get any feedback of the state of the block with this option.

Regards,

Eugene.

User
    eugeneduffy
    Role
    Wholesaler
    74 posts
    Verified

Hi thanks for reply i am an amateur could you be more specific what actuator you mean.some examples?

I have now set It enable / disable CEN command. Dont know Yet if It will be working. May I maybe sent you the config file?

User
    milosek
    Role
    End User
    12 posts
    Verified

Or how to assign basic controller to actuator via Only if?

User
    milosek
    Role
    End User
    12 posts
    Verified

Hy what exactly I should put to Only if section Auxiliary channel or contact ? as i don't know how actuator is called in objet list

User
    milosek
    Role
    End User
    12 posts
    Verified

Sorry, an actuator is a relay or a dimmer.

Do you have any relays or dimmers with no lights connected in your electrical panel?

User
    eugeneduffy
    Role
    Wholesaler
    74 posts
    Verified

Hi Eugene,

Here is a suggestion:

You can add a command configured (A,PL, M=CEN) with two keys: one to send a CEN APL Key 1 , and another to send APL key 2.  

1) When you create scenarios for the week days in the MH200N, use the CEN APL Key 1 to enable them, and use the CEN APL key 2 to disable them.  

2) Similarly, You may create scenarios for the weekend, disable them using CEN APL Key 1, and enable them using CEN APL key 2.

Therefore:

1) pressing CEN APL key 1, you enable the scenarios for the weekdays and disable the scenarios for the weekend.

2) pressing CEN APL key 2, you disable the scenarios for the weekdays and enable the weekend scenarios.  

3) The weekdays scenarios and the weekend scenarios can be totally different.

Regards,

Andres

User
    aalbanese
    Role
    Consultant
    1980 posts
    Verified

Hi aalbanese,

Yes, absolutely. I just prefer using a free relay channel (if present) because you get the feedback on the state of the block on the app or wall controller.

Regards,

Eugene.  

User
    eugeneduffy
    Role
    Wholesaler
    74 posts
    Verified

It is a good practice to use the feedback LEDs in the commands, even though it requires using  free relays. I have very few commands modules configured in CEN mode because there is not feedback memory of the last key used. I am using an old L4681 that has 4 LEDS in the front keys to indicate the last selection. I am using this module to set the status of the house among OPEN, CLOSED, DAY, and NIGHT.  It could be useful to have two additional scenarios for ON, OFF to differentiate among work and holidays. Since an additional module will offer four new scenarios, they could be midAM, midPM, WORKday, and HOLIday .

User
    aalbanese
    Role
    Consultant
    1980 posts
    Verified

Hi all my controls (on the wall ) are not available all are assigned to the lights or shutters… only scenarios  controllers can be available but they are not giving feedback i guess ?

User
    milosek
    Role
    End User
    12 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.