Home Page Forums Community International Archive Scenario Scheduler unwanted actions in installation

Scenario Scheduler
unwanted actions in installation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fejfi 30/09/2016 at 16:22.

• Verified

Hello there,

My client claims unwanted operation in MyHome installation. From time to time suddenly lights go on in whole room or in several rooms. Did you ever meet with this kind of problem? Could it be caused by MH200N and some internal error?

thanks, m.

User
    fejfi
    Role
    Consultant
    14 posts
    Verified

Hi, I don't think something due to the internal error but maybe something due to the scenario. Have you ever have this problem since the beginning or it start only after a time?

Try to leave, if possible the system without Mh200N or try to disable some scenarios.

Regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

Hello, this problem appears only time to time. Lets say every few months. I have about 50 scenarios in the HM200N so I can not imagine to take out the MH. It is restaurant and it is quite difficutl to disable some scenarios, too. This problem appeared after approx. 2 years of running the system.

I have one MH200N as spare part so I was thinking to substitute the original one…

User
    fejfi
    Role
    Consultant
    14 posts
    Verified

Hi, do you know which lights goes in ON? Dimmers or also ON/OFF?

I don't think that the problem coming from an internal error of the MH200N

Regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

All of the lights are comming ON, also all of them are turning OFF. There is only one dimmer  in apartment, probably also the same for it. But they are not 100% sure.

If you think MH200N is not causing the  problem, so what?

The MyHome installation is close to its limit with the consumption of energy (1200 mA, only one E46ADCN). Could this be the problem?

User
    fejfi
    Role
    Consultant
    14 posts
    Verified

I'm not a magician. Try to involve the subsidiary on the troubleshooting activity on this installation

Regards

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

I only asked if you have some experience with this kind of problem. If no, i will try other possibilities. Thanks anyway.

User
    fejfi
    Role
    Consultant
    14 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.