This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  melenemac 24/11/2016 at 14:45.

• Verified

Hi all and well come back

i want to connect some shutters with zigbee technology in a house with wire scs device. My questions are:

1) Is possible to control the Zigbee devices from my android App using only the F454 or i must install the 3583 product and the MyhomePlay?

2) is possible to include in my scenarios (MH202) also the zigbee devices?

Thank you

User
    melenemac
    Role
    Installer
    96 posts
    Verified

Hi Melenemac, the Zigbee SCS interface is one way: the zigbee command can control MY home actuator but not the opposite. This the reason why you can not control ZIgbbe actuator (Shutters or light) by we server. You can control Zigbbe actuator only by the gateway Zigbee 3583

User
    BT_Marcog
    Role
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verified

hi Marcog and well come back

the problem is that i want to have a time scenario for the shutters which are control from Zigbee.

i.e at 9:00 p.m i want all the shutters to closed and at 07:00 a.m to Open.

Any idea how its possible to do this

Thank you

User
    melenemac
    Role
    Installer
    96 posts
    Verified

Hi again

I install the zigbee shutter module but now i facing this problem.

I follow the steps and now all the shutters are in the same network. After this i install the 3583 and i download the App in my phone. I follow again the steps and at the end of the prosedure the 3583 did not found any device.

As i understand this mean that the 3583 and the shutters are not in the same network. There is any idea how to do it because i make a reset to the 3583 and the same problem again.

Thank you

User
    melenemac
    Role
    Installer
    96 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.