Home Page Forums Community International Develop OpenWebNet Indicator of consumption 003555 and OpenWebNet command

OpenWebNet
Indicator of consumption 003555 and OpenWebNet command

Ce sujet a 18 réponses, 4 participants et a été mis à jour par  samueldirn, le 13/11/2017 à 06:57.

• Verifié

Thank you for your reply, I also found these codes … but my query is whether there was a single code for all the day, for a month …

If I want to make statistics on the total per day of a year, I will have to 365 queries on the bridge, which will take a long time !! You know what I mean?

Utilisateur
    niconeo
    Rôle
    Développeur de logiciels
    239 posts
    Verifié

Hello,

I have a new question. Today is September 8th 2015 by using the following code: *#18*<Where>*511#<M>#<D>## if I ask the September 15, for example, it is the data of 15 September 2014 which will be returned to me?

Utilisateur
    niconeo
    Rôle
    Développeur de logiciels
    239 posts
    Verifié

The dimension  511 is only for the current year.

*#18*where*511#month#day##

(it responds with 25 frames 24 for each hour and 1 for the total of the day)

The dimension 514 is for the previous year

*#18*where*511#month##

(it responds with 31 frames one for each day)

The dimension 52 is for the request of a single month and a year

*#18*where*52#year#month##

(it responds with a single frame concerning the total consumption of the month required)

Giulia

Utilisateur
    Staff MyOPEN
    Rôle
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verifié

Thanks Giulia ! 🙂

Utilisateur
    niconeo
    Rôle
    Développeur de logiciels
    239 posts
    Verifié

Hello,

Is it possible to get total consumption from point to point. With *511 code the datas is updated only 1 per hour. If I want power consumption between 22h00 and 22h30, is it possible ?

Utilisateur
    niconeo
    Rôle
    Développeur de logiciels
    239 posts
    Verifié

Dear MyOmBox,

the minimum resolution is the day on hourly base.

1) you can do the request for the daily consumption then extract the hour you are interested on.

Giulia

Utilisateur
    Staff MyOPEN
    Rôle
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verifié

Thanks for your reply.

Utilisateur
    niconeo
    Rôle
    Développeur de logiciels
    239 posts
    Verifié

Hello,
    Does the consumption of the last hour is sent every hour ?
    I have the feeling that a few days ago I had an automatic return of the server with the consumption of the past hour and now I do not have it anymore.

Can you tell me more ?

I believe that I mistakenly enable the daily recovery of consumption for the past day with * 18 * 57 # <M> # <D> * where ##.

Is it possible to cancel it ?

Thank you for your help !
    Jérémy

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 2 ans et 3 mois par  Darkjeje. Raison: erreur de saisi
    • Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 2 ans et 3 mois par  Darkjeje. Raison: erreur de saisie

Utilisateur
    Darkjeje
    Rôle
    Autre
    40 posts
    Verifié

Hi, I have same issue as Niconeo had at the beginning of this topic, a difference between real time and time « measured ». Example : we are right now September 13th, 7:30AM but if I request daily info of 14th (already tomorrow), I have consumption info until 6AM, meaning about 24h delay. my gateway is an F455 (and not F454 line niconeo). In the config of the F455 I don’t find the « master clock » parameter, only the date/time and it’s set to the correct time. any idea ?

Sam

Utilisateur
    samueldirn
    Rôle
    Autre
    35 posts
9 sujets de 11 à 19 (sur un total de 19)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.