Home Page Forums Community International Archive Thermoregulation & energy management MyHome Bticino With Thermostat H4691

Thermoregulation & energy management
MyHome Bticino With Thermostat H4691

Ce sujet a 8 réponses, 5 participants et a été mis à jour par  sxpertle, le 17/08/2016 à 14:26.

• Verifié

Dear Sir

we face a challenge in one site

we install Qty (5) H4691 Bticino Thermostat without 3550 zone controller and they are working very good

our client ask for iPad Monitoring and control, so we install F454 and download MyHome Bticino in his iPad, but unfortunately i can't adjust and control temperature on it, only i can monitor the temperature

is there any solution for that

Utilisateur
    Shekotronix
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    28 posts
    Verifié

Hi,

can you give more more info?

1) which gateway do you have and which version

2) if you turn on the light via actuator in monitor which frame do you receive?

Giulia

Utilisateur
    Staff MyOPEN
    Rôle
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verifié

Hi,

can you give more more info?

1) which gateway do you have and which version

2) if you turn on the light via actuator in monitor which frame do you receive?

Giulia

Utilisateur
    Staff MyOPEN
    Rôle
    Community Manager
    1881 posts
    Verifié

I'm using a F452V.

Which works perfectly fine as a gateway, but as soon as I try to send a command with A or PL higher than 9, for example:

*1*1*1015##

It's not doing anything, it gives me *#*0##.

I guess the main question for me is whether there's some extra parameters I need to add in the command for A and PL higher than 9.

Utilisateur
    dchramcow
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    52 posts
    Verifié

I'm using a F452V.

Which works perfectly fine as a gateway, but as soon as I try to send a command with A or PL higher than 9, for example:

*1*1*1015##

It's not doing anything, it gives me *#*0##.

I guess the main question for me is whether there's some extra parameters I need to add in the command for A and PL higher than 9.

Utilisateur
    dchramcow
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    52 posts
    Verifié

What would be the correct Open Web Net command for the following A PL configuration?:

A: 10

PL: 15

Utilisateur
    dchramcow
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    52 posts
    Verifié

Hi dchramcow,

sorry, no solution, just a confirmation: the OWN command you are sending (*1*1*1015##) seems correct to me. And I can confirm that our F454 does accept commands with A and PL being 2-digit-ed. (Yes, as soon as A or PL is greater than 9, both A and PL need to be 2-digit-ed, padded with leading zero if needed).

So my guess would be that the F452AV you are using does have (firmware) bug?

I think, these 2-digit-ed A and PL values where added to the OWN protocol after the initial release. So, it might be that the F452AVs do have old firmware, which is not "capable enough"?

BTW: Your actuator is actually not behind any of these SCS-to-SCS bridges? The F452AV and the actuator are on the main/the same SCS line?

LG_Giulia asked for what you see within a monitor session as soon as you press a button on the actuator itself. Knowing the answer to that question might really solve the problem.

Utilisateur
    joftr
    Rôle
    Enthousiaste
    132 posts
    Verifié

Yes, both the actuator and the F452V are on the main SCS line.

Thanks for clarifying that the command is indeed correct.

The F452V must be refusing these 2 digit A-PL commands.

Utilisateur
    dchramcow
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    52 posts
    Verifié

possibly not a bug, but a generation issue. at the time the F452V was sold, I suspect virtual configuration did not exist or was not really used, thus you wouldn't have A and PL above 9

Utilisateur
    sxpertle
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    605 posts
9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.