Home Page Forums Community International Archive All About My Home & Home Automation New 2 wires switchboard & pivot IU

All About My Home & Home Automation
New 2 wires switchboard & pivot IU

Ce sujet a 4 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  BT_Marcog, le 22/10/2014 à 08:38.

• Verifié

Dear all concern,

The Condominium project is renovating from 8/2 wire system to full 2 wires with 165 IU. The existing IU is  Audio Pivot which put  configurator P=9 ,the problem is that not able to call down to new 2 wires switchboard. the project 1 Switch board, 3 346851 risers with audio/video adaptor 346830.

I have try to change the Main and second switchboard  in to many configurator number but it is only P=0 is working.

Is it possible to do it by not  taking the number 9 out of the IU? , because it is not easy to get in to each room.

Utilisateur
    yusufraksalam
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    26 posts
    Verifié

I found an information in the technical sheet said about config of IU number 81 ,95 will be able to connect to sec switchboard number 1 and 15 , respectively.

Sorry to say ,i am not really understand……what is that mean?? and waiting to get the feedback  asap.

Thankssssss

Utilisateur
    yusufraksalam
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    26 posts
    Verifié

Hi Yusuf, by Sw you can change the address P of the switchboard. Change it to 9 and retry.

Regards

Utilisateur
    BT_Marcog
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verifié

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your reply,

I did that already but it doesn't work, that is why i wonder about.

The system compose of a switchboard connected through audio/video node and 3 riser.

For your clear understanding ,I have try to put a switchboard into main switchboard and try a local number to many number like 0,1,6,9,10 and also put the number of second switch board into many number like 0,1,6,9,10 while the number in P slot of IU is the same .Many number that we put in the P slot of IU are not working except number 0 is working well.

Example.

IF IU = N=xx,P=0

Switchboard=Main,Local address = 0 (working)

IF IU = N=xx,P=9

Switchboard=Main,Local address = 9 (Not working)

IF IU = N=xx,P=1

Switchboard=Main,Local address = 1 (Not working)

Please advise.

Best regards,

Utilisateur
    yusufraksalam
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    26 posts
    Verifié

I don't have other elements.

Please contact the subsidiary.

Regards

Utilisateur
    BT_Marcog
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.