Home Page Forums Community International Archive Automation Presence/Motion Sensors in the MH202

Automation
Presence/Motion Sensors in the MH202

Ce sujet a 10 réponses, 3 participants et a été mis à jour par  eugeneduffy, le 27/11/2015 à 20:08.

• Verifié

Hello,

I would like to use the "end of presence" option of the presence detector in the MH202. Is this function active yet?

Up until now, for absence detection with a dimmer, I need to address a 048820 to trigger a timed on relay on a spare channel of an F411/4 and get the MH202 to track the actuator. On large projects this can be costly and looks odd with a lot of F411/4 with no terminated cables!

Will the end of presence function be activated in the future or have I missed something already?

Kind regards.

Eugene

Utilisateur
    eugeneduffy
    Rôle
    Grossiste
    74 posts
    Verifié

Hi, no possible to triggers some scenario on the "end of presence.

Regards

Utilisateur
    BT_Marcog
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verifié

Hi

How is IT possible to configure motion detectors in mh202

Utilisateur
    djtom2002
    Rôle
    Utilisateur Final
    271 posts
    Verifié

Hi Tom,

You have 2 options.

1. configure the sensor as scenario presence and assign an unused APL address. In the MH202 sensor family use the presence sensor to trigger the scenario. (To re-trigger the scenario you need to a add the same sensor to the stop section.)

2. configure the sensor as stand-alone presence and assign an APL from an unused actuator (flag). You can then use this flag actuators APL address to active and deactivate a scenario as the flag actuator switches on and off using the time hold on from the sensor.

Kind regards.

Eugene.

Utilisateur
    eugeneduffy
    Rôle
    Grossiste
    74 posts
    Verifié

thanks. where can i set lux levels in scenarios

Utilisateur
    djtom2002
    Rôle
    Utilisateur Final
    271 posts
    Verifié

Configure the sensor as "scenarios daylight and presence sensor" and assign an unused APL address. Then use the only if condition for lux level ranges.

Utilisateur
    eugeneduffy
    Rôle
    Grossiste
    74 posts
    Verifié

hi. thanks.

where  is the selected lux level in the scenario read? on the motion sensor or is this a mh202 function?

Utilisateur
    djtom2002
    Rôle
    Utilisateur Final
    271 posts
    Verifié

Hi.

i tried it but it doesn't work. Whats wrong?

Utilisateur
    djtom2002
    Rôle
    Utilisateur Final
    271 posts
    Verifié

Hi djtom, the error is on the detector configuration. You must configure them in centralized mode  other ways it can not speak with Mh202.

You must configure the detector in Scenario Daylight and presence sensor

Ciao

Utilisateur
    BT_Marcog
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verifié

Hi Marco

The Screenshot is in scenario daylight & presence sensor? do i miss something??

Utilisateur
    djtom2002
    Rôle
    Utilisateur Final
    271 posts
10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 11)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.