Home Page Forums Community International Archive Scenario Scheduler Scenarios family in MH202 and run scenario in a scenario

Scenario Scheduler
Scenarios family in MH202 and run scenario in a scenario

Ce sujet a 7 réponses, 5 participants et a été mis à jour par  BT_Marcog, le 14/04/2016 à 08:39.

• Verifié

Hi,

What are each these for :

Scenario

Scenario module

Scenario plus

Could I use a scenario in MH202 to run another scenario, like sub routines?

Thanks, Mark

Utilisateur
    MarkyMark
    Rôle
    Enthousiaste
    146 posts
    Verifié

Scenario Module are the scenario saved in f420.

Scenario plus are cen plus scenario

Utilisateur
    djtom2002
    Rôle
    Utilisateur Final
    271 posts
    Verifié

Thanks. I guessed the 'scenario module' was F420 since there are 16 scenarios allowed.

I didn't follow your last sentence. Also what is level in Scenario plus? Dimmer level?

Utilisateur
    MarkyMark
    Rôle
    Enthousiaste
    146 posts
    Verifié

Hi,

Scenario is the possibility to recall scenarios of the OLD solution we have with device N4681 .

Scenario module is the F420 (recall 16 scenarios)

Scenario PLUS is not a function for MY Home (it is not implemented in My Home)

Regards

Utilisateur
    BT_Marcog
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verifié

sorry sir but i didn't get it..

I am new to my home system.

Actually I have found many options once I add scenarios.

Like whenver I go to object list there are many families like..

ON/0FF

ENGINES

SCENARIO

SCENARIO CONTROL

TIME

AUX CHANNELS

VARIABLES

etc etc.

All these have sub sections.

I didn't get it espically for scenario and scenario control part.

Kindly tell me where and how to use that options.

Thanks.

Regards.

Utilisateur
    Rutvik
    Rôle
    Intégrateur de systèmes
    15 posts
    Verifié

Hi Rutvik

To answer your question and to expand on Marco's previous answer.

Scenario – A section of objects for triggering scenes on other scene devices (Execute/Action).

Scenario Control – A section of objects for triggering Scheduler scenes (Start/When) from command devices on the BUS or third party devices via Open Web Net. CEN is the only exception which can be used by the scheduler to send commands (Execute/Action).

Utilisateur
    rphopkins
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    566 posts
    Verifié

I have done a lot with scenarios lately:

• Object family 'Scenarios' in MH202 is for triggering saved scenarios in F420 scenario module.
    • Object family 'Scenario control' in MH202 is for triggering scenarios in MH202 from other devices such as switches, mobile phone app, Infra red remote control eg Logitech Harmony. 

If you want a scenario in MH202 to trigger another scenario in MH202 then use the boolean counters. A scenario can be started when a specified counter changes state by an the 'action' of another scenario. You can also use Booleans to stop a scenario or as part of an 'only if' condition.

I also found that Scenarios that share the same start condition will all run. I am not sure in what order they run or if they run in parallel. So,  I have so far tried to avoid that but maybe its useful. Can anyone comment on this usage?

Utilisateur
    MarkyMark
    Rôle
    Enthousiaste
    146 posts
    Verifié

Hi, in order to link scenario you can use also CEN (Scenario control family) and put it in ACTION field and then in the second scenario as well as START condition.

About the same start condition for more than one scenarios I'm reminding you that you can have max 5 scenarios with the same START event.

Regards

Utilisateur
    BT_Marcog
    Rôle
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.