The RTI Driver allows the integration between the RTI control system (Remote Technologies Inc.) and the Bticino/Legrand MY HOME devices.
It allows the supervision and management of the main functions of a MY HOME system, like lighting, air conditioning, engines, events and scenarios.
The RTI Driver is designed for the RTI XP Processor, with a direct access user service via the RTI advanced control system , such as Smartphone & Apple and Android Tablet, remote control, touch- screen, Windows PC.
The driver can be used within the RTI " Integration Designer ® " software that is able to easily
create the graphical user interface management system, suited to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. Integration Designer ® is released by RTI to dealers and authorized installers .
The supported functionalities, to date, are the following:Automation
- Lighting Control ( On/Off , Toggle )
- Management of engines and relays (shutters, blinds , gates , fans , exhausters,curtains,etc.) and opportunity to view the current state of automatism
- Central control of thermoregulation (4 and at 99 plant zones):
- Room temperature, set point and local offset display (temperatures of each individual zone)
- set point change (Heating adjustment)
- Management of the operating modes (Automatic, heating, air conditioning , OFF , frost protection (antifreeze) , thermal protection)
- Display of the status of the actuators that operate the solenoid valves and pumps (e.g. F430 / F430 2 /4)
- Scenarios management ( recalling of stored scenarios on MH200N and F420 )
- Run , stop , enable/disable setting
- CEN commands
Events Managing of feedbacks from the home automation system and automatic execution of RTI Macro (automated controls series ) when a specific event occurs in the home automation system :
- More specifically, it is possible to monitor the following:
- Status of the light switches (on / off )
- Status automation/engines ( Up / Down / Stop)
- CEN Controls (e.g. when a button is pressed )
- RTI Macro automatic execution when a specific OpenWebNet message is received.
Full or demo versions can be downloaded from the page www.domoinnovation.it