Home Page Forum Community International Archive Thermoregulation & energy management Electrical floor heating 2 zones only on/off – tutorial

Thermoregulation & energy management
Electrical floor heating 2 zones only on/off – tutorial

Questo argomento contiene 2 risposte, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  mirceamarita 14/01/2014 at 08:35.

• Verificato

Hello,

Can anybody explain step by step how can I controll the heating with electrical floor.

The configuration that as suggested by local Legrand is 

1xHC4695

1xHC4692

1xF430/2

I have two zones. Each zone has its own underfloor thermostat. I was thinking to use that thermostat in series with F430/2 contact.

I configured

[4695] ZA=0 ZB=1 SLA= –

[4692] ZA=0 ZB=2 SLA=-

[F430/2] ZA=0 ZB1=1 N1=1 ZB2=2 N2=1

Even in manual mode if I raise the temperature, the actuator does not respond.

Do I have to use TiThermo to configure the system or I can do it from the menu of 4695.

In the system I also have a WEB Server f453AV and 2 pieces F411/4 for lights controll. I have no problem with this, everything works just fine.

Thank you in advance.

Mircea 

Utente
    mirceamarita
    Ruolo
    System Integrator
    2 posts
    Verificato

Hi mirceamarita

Have you done your Actuator settings in the Zone configuration? Should be both Zones 1=Heating

Utente
    rphopkins
    Ruolo
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    566 posts
    Verificato

I didn't realize that I have to set up Pumps and also Actuators. I put the Pumps on not connected and everything works just fine,. Thank you.

Utente
    mirceamarita
    Ruolo
    System Integrator
    2 posts
Stai vedendo 3 articoli - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questo argomento.