Questo argomento contiene 4 risposte, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  MarkyMark 20/10/2016 at 20:05.

• Verificato

Hi,

I just bought a HD4692 thermostat but on scanning it comes up without ID. There is no Id on the side of it either. Also, the LED's are dimmer than the rest of my room thermostats. Is there a way to change the LED brightness and is a device without Id unusual and maybe a problem?

Thanks, Mark

Utente
    MarkyMark
    Ruolo
    Entusiasta
    146 posts
    Verificato

Hi, having ID or not doesn't have any effect on the system functionalities. If you have the ID you can configured them in advanced mode (via MYHomeSuite). If not you can configure it just in Virtual or physical mode.

About the LED, there isn't any possibility to increase the brightness.

Franking speaking I don't know why the distributor has in his stock a product 3-4 years old.

Regards

Utente
    BT_Marcog
    Ruolo
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verificato

The seller is trying to tell me I ordered the wrong part. I told him I already had 11 HD4692 and this one from him is a little bit different. MyHomeSuite reports that I have HD4692 'probes'. He is telling me I should have bought thermostats HD4441.

His item description is 'Bticino HD4692 Raumthermostat Temperaturregler Schalter Stellrad My Home sonda' So I am confused because I call them thermostats, the description is thermostats and yet he says its a probe and should have ordered thermostats!! Ebay… aaagh! Who is correct? What is the differerence between HD4441 and HD4692?

In Italian his ad. says..

Nuovissimo articolo mai montato 

bticino 

modello hd4692

articolo senza confezione ma nuovo 

Articolo con garanzia ebay , venduto per chiusura attivita' 

Spedizione 2 giorni circa  dopo la ricezione del pagamento , 

PREVENTIVI GRATUITI SU TUTTO IL CATALOGO

BTICINO GEWISS VIMAR BPT  URMET

Utente
    MarkyMark
    Ruolo
    Entusiasta
    146 posts
    Verificato

Hi,

4441 is a standalone thermostat with knob (powered by 230V and with dry contact)

4692 is a MyHome probe. They are completely different

Regards

Utente
    BT_Marcog
    Ruolo
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verificato

thanks

Utente
    MarkyMark
    Ruolo
    Entusiasta
    146 posts
Stai vedendo 5 articoli - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questo argomento.