The piCino Voice-Control-Server for bticino is now available. It’s a hardware device which makes it possible to voice- and app-control your Bticino-System using openHAB.
For voice-control input you need one of the following devices, too:
- Amazon Echo (voice-control via Alexa)
- Apple iPad/iPhone (voice-control via Siri)
- Google Home (voice-control via Google assistant)
To control your Bticino-system, one of the following Bticino devices is needed too:
- Webserver F453AV / F454
- Basic Gateway F455
- Scenariomodule MH200 / MH200N / MH202
The piCino is the gateway between different voice-control-input types (like Alexa etc.) to the Bticino-bus.
Additionally you can control your configured Bticino-components with 3 different types of Apps:
- openHAB-App (iOS / Android / Windows Phone)
- Amazon-Alexa-App (iOS / Android / FireOS)
- Apple-Home-App (iOS)
With each app you can control your Bticino locally in WLAN and from outside, too.
The piCino is connected to your Bticino-system via LAN.
To configure your piCino, a free windows-software, called piCinoBuilder, can be downloaded from our homepage which makes it very easy to configure, which voice-command controls which Bticino-actor.
For further information and purchase the piCino, please visit our homepage: