Home Page Forum Community International Develop OpenWebNet Send command and get feedback.

OpenWebNet
Send command and get feedback.

Questo argomento contiene 12 risposte, ha 4 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  samueldirn 17/12/2018 at 23:44.

• Verificato

Hi vuongxuanphuc,

as I tried to indicated in one of my previous posts, probably in an ambiguous way: you need to open multiple sessions _in parallel_. One event session _and in parallel to that one_ one command session. Here "session" means: a separate TCP connection to the OWN server.

The OWN Intro does not indicate that it would be possible to alter the type of a session after having chosen a type at the beginning. At least I do read the diagrams on page 8 and 9 this way. And obviously, as you found out, it actually is not possible.

So here you go with an example:

1. Open TCP connection to OWN server, from now on called "#1"

2. #1 receives *#1## (= ACK)

3. #1 send *99*1*## (= chose event session)

4. #1 receives ACK

5. Open another TCP connection to OWN server, from now on called "#2" and _leave #1 open and running in parallel_

6. #2 receives ACK

7. #2 send *99*9*## (= chose command session)

8. #2 receives ACK

9. #2 send some COMMAND (like *1*1*68##)

10. #2 receives ACK

11. #1 receives an event (a OWN STATUS frame) (like *1*1*68##)

In case the directions are unclear: "receive" means "sent by server, received at client"; "send" means "send by client, received by server". So it's from the OWN client's point of view.

NOTE: There are timeouts involved. After a certain amount of inactivity (I think 30 seconds) the server closes a session automatically. To keep a session open, the client can send ACKs on a regular basis.

Utente
    joftr
    Ruolo
    Entusiasta
    132 posts
    Verificato

Hi joftr

Thank you for answer. I see. I think have one connection from client to OWN. So I tried to open other kind of session. Finally I see I need to open an Other connection to OWN. But I do'nt how to do it :D. Thanks for help. ^^

I'm come from VietNam. I try to use another software to control more device and integrate Myhome System. Example Yamaha audio system and HVAC system. I very happy by your help.

Utente
    vuongxuanphuc
    Ruolo
    Installatore
    25 posts
    Verificato

Hi , a long time since the last post but I’m having the same issue. I think I ve solved my problem by creating 2 sessions but I don’t which ACK I need to send from client to server. I’ve tried <span style=”color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>*#1## but doesn’t work. Also tried </span><span style=”color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>*99*1## also not working. I’m trying to do this every 25 seconds.</span>

the first 25 seconds, after the first <span style=”color: #48595f; font-family: DinPro, sans-serif;”>*99*1##, I get feedbacks but afterwards, no more</span>

any idea please ?

sam

Utente
    samueldirn
    Ruolo
    Altro
    34 posts
Stai vedendo 3 articoli - dal 11 a 13 (di 13 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questo argomento.