Home Page Forum Community International Archive Thermoregulation & energy management Summer/Winter time selection in the Daikin Altherma System

Thermoregulation & energy management
Summer/Winter time selection in the Daikin Altherma System

Questo argomento contiene 2 risposte, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  avilelas 07/11/2016 at 14:32.

• Verificato

I have a Daikin Altherma heat pump system (closed water circuit).

The system works fine. I have a F430/2 module and it operates accordingly. The Daikin system is in standby and when a consumer (room temperature, radiant floor, other…) requests temperature control, the machine starts and the temperature is controlled. Perfect!

However, to change the Daikin system to Winter/Summer time (one for another) I need to go directly to the machine and rearrange the wiring (2 wires) coming from F430/2 and relay for cooling/heating operation, which doesn't make any sense.

I can install a selector (3 wires) in the machine and do it by the selector, instead of opening the control unit panel and rearrange the wiring manually.

In the Domotic system, it is possible to switch from Winter to Summer time (and vice-versa), reseting the setpoints depending the cooling/heating needs.

Isn't that possible that this selection in the Central Unit Temperature Control or the Legrand TouchScreens can set Winter/Summer operation mode in the Daikin? Can the Summer/Winter selection be an output of the Domotic system?

Thank you. André Vilelas

Utente
    avilelas
    Ruolo
    Utente Finale
    14 posts
    Verificato

Hi, if I understand well your needs, you want to switch in heating/cooling in th same time, the home automation system and also the daikin machines.

In order to perform it my suggestion is to use the automation menu on the temperature control unit and perform an automation where when the control unit switch from heating to cooling or viceversa you can close or open  one temperature control actuator (an additional one) every time that the control unit change mode of work.

Regards

Utente
    BT_Marcog
    Ruolo
    Legrand/BTicino Group
    4593 posts
    Verificato

Another F430/2 module you mean?

The central control unit, when Summer/Winter time is selected, sends an automation signal to the Daikin machine.

Correct?

The F430/2 I have inplace has a spare channel (CH2). Can it be used for this automation?

Regards,

André Vilelas

Utente
    avilelas
    Ruolo
    Utente Finale
    14 posts
Stai vedendo 3 articoli - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questo argomento.