Home Page Forum Community International Archive Thermoregulation & energy management Temperature control with scenario function

Thermoregulation & energy management
Temperature control with scenario function

Questo argomento contiene 7 risposte, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  BT_Lorenzo 13/10/2016 at 11:04.

• Verificato

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to add temperature settings to a scenario. 

Example: turn on A/C in cooling mode in zone (ZA;ZB = 11) with a temperature of 26.0° and then turn off A/C.

I had a look at the OpenWebnetCommand table for temperature control and as I understand now, commands should be:

–  *#4*#11*#14*0260*2## to turn on zone 11 at 26.0

–  *4*303*11## or *4*203*11## (may I know what is the difference between generic off mode and conditioning off mode ? Is generic both heating + cooling mode ?)

Thank you in advance for your feedback. 

Regards, 

Benoit

Utente
    ihomemalaysia
    Ruolo
    System Integrator
    35 posts
    Verificato

Hello [mention:28b7c7c0715d49f7a0e35513f3fce4b5:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05]

to work with termo it's important to underline that you need the main unit (99 zone) installed.

– *#4*#11*#14*0260*2## –> means that the zone 1.1 is now in "Manual Mode" (may be it's already ON), and the Set Point requested is 26.0°C

the last parameter 2 is used if you already know that the Main Unit/System modality is COOLING (1 if is HEATING – 3 if you don't take care of it).

–  *4*303*11## or *4*203*11##  can't be send to the single probe, has to be sent to the main unit: "#zone" or "#0" (to the central unit).

303 if you don't take care of the modality, 203 if you are sure that the System Modality is COOLING.

Lorenzo

Utente
    BT_Lorenzo
    Ruolo
    Community Manager
    7366 posts
    Verificato

Ciao Lorenzo,

Thank you for the reply ! I have found how to use scenarios to turn on and off A/C units.

I am facing another issue. If the thermostat is showing comfort or eco mode, then it is not possible to change the mode of the thermostat from comfort or eco to manual setting function and it is not possible to turn off A/C using *4*202*#11## as well.

It works only if A/C is off or if manual setting is selected on the thermostat.

Thank you.

Utente
    ihomemalaysia
    Ruolo
    System Integrator
    35 posts
    Verificato

Hello @benoit [mention:28b7c7c0715d49f7a0e35513f3fce4b5:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05]

Which gateway are you using? I guess f454, v2?

Right?

If you monitor in Open Web Net the system , are you able to see the following message:

*#4*where*7*x*y*z##

where = zone address

if you put in "eco" while cooling is selected you have to see:

*#4*11*7*1*5*##

please, let me know

Lorenzo

Utente
    BT_Lorenzo
    Ruolo
    Community Manager
    7366 posts
    Verificato

Hi Lorenzo,

I am using a F454 and a F459. When I monitor the Open Web Net commands I can not see the command you wrote above.

My concern is what is the Open Web Net Command to settle in the scenario to change the mode eco or comfort to mode manual ?

When the command is sent to the thermostat, nothing is updated if mode comfort or eco are selected. Update is done when manual setting is already chosen on the thermostat.

Thank you.

Benoit

Utente
    ihomemalaysia
    Ruolo
    System Integrator
    35 posts
    Verificato

ok, right

when some one set local ECO / COMFORT you see in monitor:

*4*108*1## –> Comfort

*4*107*1## –> ECO

This set up is winning vs remote control.

So you can not move from Comfort/ECO to other setup the probe.

Lorenzo

Utente
    BT_Lorenzo
    Ruolo
    Community Manager
    7366 posts
    Verificato

Hi Lorenzo,

Noted for the priority of eco and comfort modes. In that case, is it possible to remove eco and comfort modes from the thermostat functions ?

Thanks.

Utente
    ihomemalaysia
    Ruolo
    System Integrator
    35 posts
    Verificato

No, you can not.

Lorenzo

Utente
    BT_Lorenzo
    Ruolo
    Community Manager
    7366 posts
Stai vedendo 8 articoli - dal 1 a 8 (di 8 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questo argomento.