This Driver has been developed based on market requests as a extension of the Crestron Driver already available on My Open Community.
It is developed for professionals, it is available also a help and assistance service through mail.
Following, you'll find a list of different drivers developed.
In order to buy a driver please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Here the list of the available macros and their description.
- MyHome-Gateway-Ethernet 2.01 ORDER CODE CL000101
It allows the bidirectional communication through Ethernet, between a Creston System and a F454 Web Server.
- MyHome-Gateway-Serial 2.01 ORDER CODE CL000102
This macro allows the bidirectional communication between Crestron System and a My Home serial gateway L4686SDK.
- MyHome-Relay-Full-Address 2.01 ORDER CODE CL000103
It allows the management and the feedback of relays concerning a whole system or a single bus riser.
- MyHome-Dimmer-Full-Address 2.01 ORDER CODE CL000104
This macro allows the management and the feedback of dimmer lights concerning a whole system or a single bus riser.
- MyHome-Shutter-Full-Address 2.01 ORDER CODE CL000105
It allows the management and the feedback of motors and shutters belonging to the whole system or to a single riser.
- MyHome-Thermo-Full-Address 2.01 ORDER CODE CL000106
This macro allows the management of the principal functions of 3550 and of all the 99 zones associated. In particular, temperature, set point, set point with offset, value status, fan status, etc..
- Whole Driver ORDER CODE CL000100
This driver contains all the drivers described before.